| || ||
[ Andrzej Wasylkowski | Publications | Teaching | Presentations ] |
- Learning from 6,000 Projects: Lightweight Cross-Project Anomaly Detection. Nineteenth international symposium on Software testing and analysis (ISSTA 2010), Trento, Italy, July 2010. [PDF]
- Mining Temporal Specifications from Object Usage. 24th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2009), Auckland, New Zealand, November 2009. [PDF]
- Detecting Object Usage Anomalies. 6th joint meeting of the European Software Engineering Conference and the ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE 2007), Cavtat near Dubrovnik, Croatia, September 2007. [PDF]
- Mining Models of Object Behavior. 8. Workshop Software-Reengineering (WSR 2006), Bad Honnef, Germany, May 2006. [PDF]
- Program Analysis. Software Engineering lecture, Saarbrücken, Germany, July 2009.
- Mining Anomalies. Automated Debugging lecture, Saarbrücken, Germany, November 2008.
- Automatic Defect Detection. Software Mining lecture, Saarbrücken, Germany, June 2007.
- Mining Temporal Specifications from Object Usage. Hong Kong, November 2009.
- Mining Operational Preconditions. Open lectures for PhD students in computer science, Warsaw, Poland, June 2008. [PDF]
- Mining Operational Preconditions. Ringvorlesung des Graduiertenkollegs, Saarbrücken, Germany, May 2008.
- Mining Object Usage Models. Doctoral Symposium, 29th International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2007), Minneapolis, MN, USA, May 2007.
- Object Usage Models. Ringvorlesung des Graduiertenkollegs, Saarbrücken, Germany, November 2006. [PDF]
- Static type checker for Python. International Max-Planck Research School (IMPRS), Saarbrücken, Germany, September 2005. [PDF]
<email@example.com> · http://www.st.cs.uni-saarland.de/~wasylkowski/presentations.php · Updated: 2010-11-05 16:17