| || ||
- Software Testing
- We automatically generate software tests, optimized for GUI and code coverage
- • DroidMate: Test generation for Android apps
- • EXSYST: Test generation for Java applications
- • WebMate: Automatically testing Web apps
- • Efficient mutation testing
- Specification Mining
- We extract specifications from classes and apps
- • CHABADA: Checking App Behavior Against App Descriptions
- • SPECMATE: Specification Mining and Testing
- • BOXMATE: Sandbox mining for Android apps
- • Mining models of software behavior
- Automatic Parallelization
- We parallelize existing software automatically.
- • SAMBAMBA: an automatically parallelizing compiler
- Mining Software Archives
- From version and bug databases, we predict failure-prone modules and related changes
- • Predicting vulnerabilities for Mozilla
- • Download Eclipse bug data
- Automated Debugging
- We automatically determine why programs fail —
finding causes in code, input, statements, or test suites
- • Book: Why Programs Fail
- • Finding Failure Causes with Delta Debugging
- All publications.
- Life at the Chair
- Internal pages for
Report a problem ·
- All topics...
- Automated analysis of break-ins
- Malfor automatically determines the causes of security vulnerabilities
- Eclipse debugging plug-ins
- We have developed a number of plug-ins for automated debugging and
- Praktomat assures program quality in programming labs through
automatic testing and mutual reviewing.
- Memory Graphs
- Memory Graphs represent program states during execution.
<firstname.lastname@example.org> · http://www.st.cs.uni-saarland.de/research/ · Updated: 2018-04-05 13:41