| || ||
We have built a number of tools to automatically generate tests for various architectures:
We are using these test generators for testing purposes, but also for specification mining.
- CUT transparently moves the execution of unit tests to the cloud.
- Webmate automatically generates tests for Web applications. This is now a commercial service, run by our startup Testfabrik AG.
- XMLMate realizes search-based test generation for structured inputs, optimizing for code and input coverage in Java programs.
- Exsyst systematically tests Java GUI applications, optimizing for both GUI and code coverage.
- Droidmate implements search-based GUI testing for Android.
- EvoSuite is an automatic unit test suite generator for Java.
We also have built a number of tools for mutation testing — that is, seeding bugs into a program to assess or optimize a test suite:
- Javalanche is a mutation tester for Java programs, optimizing for high-impact mutations.
- MuTest uses mutation analysis to drive automated test case generation.
<email@example.com> · http://www.st.cs.uni-saarland.de/testing/ · Updated: 2018-04-05 13:41